Welcome to Kingsley College | Distance
Thank you for considering Kingsley College for your child. Your child will be supported and nurtured in a caring, Christian environment, fully empowered to achieve their goals.
APPLY FOR EACH CHILDComplete for each student you are enrolling. Contact us for a student Enrolment Application form.
FORWARD TO COLLEGEForward the required documentation (listed below) together with the non-refundable application fee and any other documentation relevant.
ENROLMENT INTERVIEWWe will contact you to arrange a convenient time. Once the interview has been conducted we will advise you in writing as to the outcome.
|3 - 6||$600|
|7 - 10||$1,000|
The Enrolment Process
If you have made this important decision to enrol your child are Kingsley, please read through the following regarding the application process.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any queries or need assistance with the application process, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Kindest Regards, Eve
Step 1: Application
Complete for each student you are enrolling.
For the ‘Enrolment Application’ forms contact us for a download link or request an enrolment pack.
For more information contact Mrs Eve Clout on (07) 4921 0580
Step 2: Documentation
Forward to the College
- Completed form Application Form
- Pastoral Reference
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate and/or Passport
- Non-refundable application fee, as detailed in the current Fee Schedule
- Reports from previous schools, if applicable
- Any other reports/information that is relevant to your child’s education and/or health
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $30 per family is required at the time of application. Families enrolling more than one child at the same time need only pay one fee.
An application for enrolment does not automatically ensure a place in the College for your child. An interview via phone, Skype or in person will be arranged and parents will have the opportunity to clarify any issues they may wish to raise.
Step 2: Enrolment Interview
- We will contact you to arrange a convenient time
- Once the enrolment interview has been completed, you will be advised in writing as to the outcome.